Every year INTERGEO gathers surveyors, professionals, learners, enterprises in the Geospatial industry together in Germany to hold an annual party. On October 13th of this special year 2020, we will have a unique 3-day gathering — INTERGEO will take place in purely digital form with over 200 exhibitors and around 150 lectures and keynotes. Get your free tickets now!
Three simple steps to get your free 3-Day-EXPO-Ticket now!
1. Fill in the following registration form.
2. Receive your personalized Voucher Code by e-mail.
3. Register with your individual code and get your free ticket.
1. Each email address can order only one free ticket, which includes access to the EXPO on all three days of the event.
2. Hi-Target will audit the information you submit and the process is expected to take 2 working days.
3. This campaign will be concluded on October 10th and registration after October 10th will not be accepted.
4. @2020 Hi-Target. All rights reserved.
Hi-Target stands ready to work with utmost sincerity to prepare this meeting. At INTERGEO Digital 2020, we will showcase our latest solutions and products, including our upcoming iRTK4 GNSS receiver, all-in-one post-processing desktop software — HBC, Qmini A10 GIS Handheld and the newborn powerful and versatile GNSS sensor — inno 1 GNSS Receiver and the swift and intelligent surveying unmanned surface vehicle — iBoat BS3. With INTERGEO’s messaging technologies and services, you will see our live-demos and get the details from the comfort of your home.
Established since 1999, Hi-Target is the first professional high-precision surveying and mapping instrument brand to be successfully listed in China.Hi-Target produces a wide range of surveying equipment including GNSS receivers, CORS stations, TPS, 3D Laser Scanners, GIS Data Collectors, UAV/UAS, and Hydrographic products to provide complete commercial solutions for various industries.As the leading brand in the geospatial industry, Hi-Target invests heavily in research and development, on top of collaborating with more than 100 universities globally to bring the latest positioning technology and innovation for product development.Hi-Target will continue to develop products and technologies to meet the ever- increasing demands of the Geospatial arena and you can count on us to be the best in our field with professional solutions and superior services.
Look forward to seeing you at the first-ever virtual INTERGEO!